Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Worst Date Night

In honor of Valentines Day, I thought I'd blog about the most romantic thing a man ever did for me on this day, but then I got writer's block. So instead I thought I'd blog about my worst date ever.

I went through a phase where I went out any guy who asked me out as long as I felt they were decent guys. Because of that I went out with "Joe." To put it mildly, Joe was socially awkward.

He asked me how many baptisms I had on my mission and when I told him zero. He explained that with more faith and diligence, I could have had several baptisms. That's what worked for him.

While on the incredibly long ride home, he stuck his finger in my mouth when I yawned and then giggled like a 12-year-old. The second time he tried it, I nearly bit his finger. I spent the rest of the ride home staring out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment